PDA

View Full Version : New Content Site - Opinions?

PayForWords
07-18-2013, 09:46 AM
So...I've been a writer (content, SEO, ghostwriting, you name it) for a few years now and finally launched a site.

It can be found here: PayForWords.com // SEO, Content, and More! (http://www.PayForWords.com)

The only cons I've heard thus far are the slider. What does everyone else think of the actual design?

Any suggestions/criticism are much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Khalifa
07-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Hi,

I think the logo is too big, and the slider is taking a lot of space. The next part, WHAT WE DO, WHO WE ARE, WHY CHOOSE US, I think the icons you have there don't quite match the titles, and the titles should be hyperlinked to internal pages, they don't help much like that.

The footer needs some work, add contact information, social links, etc.

Testimonials page need to have some names for the people who reviewed the service.

You need to link to the contact us page in the pricing page.

Blog page returned a 404 when I checked it.

One last thing, I'm not sure if you intended to have comments turned on or not, but if it was me, I would turn them off.

That's all I see.

PayForWords
07-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the feedback. The site hasn't officially launched yet (the blog hasn't been worked on yet) and we haven't set up social media accounts yet either. We do plan on it though eventually. Good advice on adding a link to the Contact Us page in the Pricing page! I'll see if there is any way I can adjust the slider. Thanks again! I really do appreciate you taking the time to look. I'll get on it now!

Khalifa
07-19-2013, 03:25 PM
No problem at all, good luck with the site :)