PDA

View Full Version : Edge Coaching International bids you hello

JamesTallon
07-16-2013, 01:44 AM
Hey everyone my name is James Tallon and I am the chief consulting officer for Edge Coaching International. Edge Coaching International is a business consulting company that specializes in helping people start new businesses and make their existing ones more successful. Our mission is to reduce the small business failure rate in the United States by sharing our expertise with those who are ready to make their dreams into a reality.

We offer free and inexpensive consulting with global professional business consultants that are passionate about turning ideas into successful business practices. They want to do that for you. They are willing to earn your trust and help you overcome your personal obstacles Through their help, you can become a confident, self-reliant business owner working toward your dreams.

As the Chief Consulting Officer, I cannot ask for a better job. I love it, i live it and better more I get to go to work everyday and make a difference. I have been with ECI since its beginning years, I remember the owners calling me and asking them to meet them at their home, they had this business they where building and asked if I would meet with them about it. I said yes, i met and at the time this business was in a basement, it had an income of $400 a month from one paying client! and now 4 years later, we have 7 international offices, 565 consultants, 300 programmers and 50 client support staff. We also invest over $100,000,000 million in loans, capital and resources each year back into small businesses.

My reason for telling you this is, your dream can become a reality. It takes dedication, education and pain to get a small business to work. If you fail, get up and start again. Learn from your mistakes, use plans and research to minimize to cost of failure! And most important DON'T FORGET TO DREAM BIG!!

I hope to talk to all of you at one point or another.

James Tallon

vangogh
07-16-2013, 01:52 AM
Welcome to the forum James and thanks for the info on your company. I can tell you really enjoy what you're doing. Even if you didn't say so it comes across. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Gabe
07-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Welcome to the forum James, good to have you.

JamesTallon
08-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Thanks guys! I just found out that you can post links here! The link to the website is Guiding Your Success (http://www.edgecoaching.org) for anyone that is interested.

vangogh
08-07-2013, 02:32 AM
You can post links, but only after a certain time has passed. You should create a forum signature with a link to your site. Then every time you post your signature and link will be there. Look below this post to see mine.

You can set one up through your control panel. Look in the upper right on any page for the Settings link. Once inside look to your left for Edit Signature.

John-AthenaAnalytics
08-07-2013, 09:47 PM
James,

I checked out your website and I love the approach, message, and vision.

All the best!

John