PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

nealrm
01-23-2009, 01:56 PM
I used to visit SBF.com but left when thing went downhill. I just found this forum and it looks to be a good place. Any of you in real estate my have seen me on several other real estate or real estate photography forums.

My wife and I own a real estate advertising and photopgraphy service in southeast Missouri. We service an area from south of Sikeston Missouri to the southern part of St. Louis.

KristineS
01-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi Nealrm. Good to see you here. It's nice to see more refugees from the old SBF.

cbscreative
01-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Welcome aboard, or welcome back. It is sad what happened to the .com but the grass is a lot greener over here. We're glad you found us because a lot of people were sick of seeing it go down hill, and that's why we're here.

seolman
01-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi Nealrm and welcome to the Forum. I didn't know the old one but I can tell you this one is a great place to hang out and discuss business topics.

I work in web development in Costa Rica. We've done a ton of web work in Real Estate in the local market so we may (indirectly) have quite a bit in common from a web/seo perspective. Look forward to visiting with you.

vangogh
01-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the forum nealrm. Yep about the old forum, but we're building back what that place used to have here and hopefully in time no one will miss the old place.

Thanks for joining or rejoining the community. I'm sure after a few days you'll feel right at home again.