PDA

View Full Version : Small store site looking for a review

privateloader
07-15-2013, 02:28 AM
Hello,

I have build this site few days ago and i'm looking for a review of any kind!
(Design, usability, information and shopping methods)

The site is privatedisk.co.nr

LGCG
07-15-2013, 08:24 AM
My browse had issues translating the site to english. It looked pretty good- Clean, professional.The call to action buttons need to be highlighted a whole lot better. Make them a color that really stand out.

privateloader
07-15-2013, 10:44 AM
My browse had issues translating the site to english. It looked pretty good- Clean, professional.The call to action buttons need to be highlighted a whole lot better. Make them a color that really stand out.

Thanks for the review. Making them bold may do the trick don't you think?

Khalifa
07-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Hi,

I like the pricing table, looks clean, nice colors. However, the whole page looks like it wasn't finished yet, it's looks like it's missing something. So at least I should you need to get a good Logo created and add something on top of that pricing table, maybe some text, talking about the product you have there. Because I honestly wouldn't purchase something from a website that looks like that, I don't even know where am buying from/what am buying.

The footer looks okay to me.

Again, I think the site is really poor on content, and the SEO is really poor as well. Why not add some descriptive text, edit the title, description of the page, etc.

Wozcreative
07-20-2013, 04:17 PM
It's just a template you used and input some information. It wasn't anything that was really thought out by a designer and structured well. I'm sure you know this.. not sure what else to say?

PayForWords
07-20-2013, 04:42 PM
Could work for what you are trying to do eventually BUT...

I only read English so I can't help much.

Need more at the top (too bland), something in the bottom - middle (too empty), etc

Obviously, you also need more pages "About, Testimonials, maybe even a Blog."

I don't think just having a "Contact" page is going to cut it but again, this is just an opinion.

Good luck!

(When you start making some money, hire a designer and start from scratch or go the landing page route)