PDA

View Full Version : Client database and scheduling software

GreenerCleanersEdmonton
07-12-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm currently looking for software that I can use to keep track of all my clients. Just basic info with some notes. And a calendar system where I could schedule appointments for multiple people. It also has to be accessible by a smart phone, and multiple computers.
I own a Green Cleaning company, and we have multiple crews working at the same time, so google calendar is not cutting it anymore. Jobber seems good, but very expensive for what I need. I already use Quickbooks for accounting, so I have no use for their invoicing software. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help!
Heather

Wozcreative
07-14-2013, 05:16 PM
iCal and Contacts for Apple users.

OBGregg
07-15-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm not sure what the limitation is with Google Calendar. You'd create a new calendar for each crew (and share that calendar with them). Seems like a very good fit.

Each crew (or lead member of the crew) would need a Google account... but they're free so you're all good.

Khalifa
07-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Try SugarCRM, it's just awesome.

ready123go
08-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Have you looked at Rossware? We don't use it (yet), but it is quite popular in the Appliance Service industry. Also just heard of Smart Service software. Apparently, it is compatible with Quick Books.

scottharvey
10-01-2013, 11:33 PM
I've had success with High Rise (https://highrisehq.com/) as a decent CRM for small business, it might suite your needs.