PDA

View Full Version : My thread is now empty

Justin
07-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Dear Forum Admins/Moderators,

I posted the thread in today in Legal and HR called Questions on Fee-Splitting and Insurance for Teaching Qigong. It got approved by a moderator and was put up a while later. I made a small edit to it to add some info to my question and it was still there. But now I just checked it again and when I open the thread's page there is nothing there. Everything I wrote is gone. Or is this just how editing works, because someone has to approve it again? I hope I don't have to rewrite everything from memory. Thanks for your help.

Justin

vangogh
07-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Hi Justin. It's a weird glitch in the software. The thread originally needed to be approved because of the links. It's something I have set up to prevent people from posting spam. I saw the thread earlier and approved it. Unfortunately when you went back in to edit it, it went back to needing approval again. The glitch is when someone edits a post that will then need moderation the software keeps the thread empty and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to get it to show up.

I just deleted the thread, but before I did I copied what you posted. I'll send it to you in a private message so you can post it again. Be aware that the links will mean I'll need to approve it again so it may take some time to show up. Don't go back in and edit it this time or we'll be back here again. :)

Sorry about that.