PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

Shaun
01-22-2009, 12:59 AM
I am sure many of you don't know me but I use to be a mod at SBF.com but things got so bad over there I left a while ago. I stumbled upon this site and thought I would join here.

I own a home based offline dry cleaning company as well as a few online companies and I live in Boise ID.

vangogh
01-22-2009, 01:40 AM
Welcome Shaun. I believe I know you, but also know I hadn't seen you around for awhile. I think you're still listed as a mod there. Shame what happened to the old site, but hopefully we can rebuild here what that place used to be.

I'm glad you found us. Thanks for joining the community.

Steve B
01-22-2009, 04:29 AM
Welcome Shaun. I don't recognize your username - was it different?

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

phanio
01-22-2009, 10:54 AM
I found this forum from a thread on that forum. Glad someone spoke up and directed me here.

cbscreative
01-22-2009, 11:49 AM
I recognized the user name, and it has been a long time. When I saw the user name I was wondering if you were the same one from the old SBF. I'm glad you found us here, and it really is a shame what happened over there, but it's the reason we are all here. Welcome to the new hangout!

Vangogh, I think it's safe to say this forum is better than the old SBF. But it's also true that we would probably not be here if they weren't so great at one time.

vangogh
01-22-2009, 12:07 PM
We probably are the better forum at this point, but yeah the old forum used to be a great place. It's sad, because it still could be if the new ownership cared. Their actions seem to indicate they don't unfortunately.

KristineS
01-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the forum Shaun. It's nice that you joined us.

It is sad about the old forum, because it was a great resource at one time.

Paul Elliott
01-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey, Shaun, welcome to where the action is! ;)

I wasn't on the old forum long enough to get to know you there.

Tell us a little about your business.

Paul

dynocat
01-23-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm new here, but also got the link from there. Thanks to whoever posted it.

Shaun, it's nice to meet another "westerner." Well, OK, I admit I'm a Midwest transplant, but it's been years so almost feel like a native Montanan. And with vangogh being from CO, it already feels like home here.