PDA

View Full Version : Hello, forum!

Sqthreer
05-31-2013, 06:22 PM
My name is Blake, and I've recently co-overtaken a small eco-friendly carpet cleaning business from a friend. It's an exciting new venture for me and I have a lot of questions!

I'd love to help as much as I'm helped, but I must say that I have just about zero real business experience. HOWEVER! I entrust my intuition, my ambition and my general character to guide me in the meantime. The size of the business my friend and I have adopted isn't at all unmanageable, and it's already profitable so we've got that to our advantage; but to amplify the company and to successfully grow our business we're gonna need some help.

I consider this business to be just the beginning of an entrepreneurial lifestyle I've recently come to realize is the direction I want to take myself. I hope to meet other people here with a similar mindset, and who are willing to impart the wisdom from their personal experiences to me so that I might do the same to others.

I look forward to meeting everyone :)

vangogh
05-31-2013, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Blake. Congrats on the exciting new adventure. Feel free to ask any questions you have. We'll do our best to answer.

No worries about how much experience you have in regards to helping us. You'll be surprised at how much more you know about business just from being alive, having worked jobs, having seen advertising, etc. Plus your intuition will carry you further than you think sometimes.

Congrats again and good luck in starting the adventure. Thanks for joining the community.

Gabe
06-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Hi Blake, welcome to the forum. The new business sounds exciting, good luck!