PDA

View Full Version : Rich Pins

Georgias Gifts
05-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Pinterest has a new introduction: Rich Pins (http://business.pinterest.com/rich-pins/). They got some big companies on board first to launch it and now offer it to us small guys with business pages.

Has anyone here tried it yet? I believe it has a lot of possibilities but it does require some technical knowledge to set up.

patrickprecisione
05-30-2013, 08:40 AM
Interesting. Looks like they're finally trying to make some money off of Pinterest. I used Pinterest for business the past but I don't use it anymore. Apparently it's continuing to grow, so I suppose it's still worth it to some businesses. I'd be very interested to see if anyone uses the Rich Pins too.

KristineS
05-30-2013, 01:10 PM
I had heard bits and pieces about this, but hadn't seen that it had been rolled out yet. It's something I definitely would try, although use might depend somewhat on how complicated it is to set up - as time is generally at a premium. Still, it's an interesting idea, and since we already use Pinterest for EnMart - a good idea for us.

Harold Mansfield
05-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Got the newsletter about it a couple of days ago. I don't use Pinterest much now, but I plan to in the near future, so I'm happy to see any improvements. Can't wait to try it out.

Georgias Gifts
05-31-2013, 11:05 AM
I ran across this article today: Shopinterest - Create a free Pinterest ecommerce store (http://www.shopinterest.co/)

Looks like another way to sell on pinterest instead of adding the code to your own site. Of course there are fees to do this.

patrickprecisione
06-03-2013, 01:15 PM
As anyone had any success selling on Pinterest? I bet certain e-commerce sites have had some success, at the very least with referral traffic. As anyone on the forum had a great deal of success with Pinterest?

dianecoleen
06-03-2013, 05:40 PM
This new feature is indeed interesting! Though the technical part might give me a hard time. Anyhow, I would love to know further announcement about this and will be looking forward for an easy installation of this new feature. Thanks for the share!

ericw
06-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Very interesting - I might have to try this on a client with the right type of consumer products and test conversions.