PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

dynocat
01-20-2009, 12:15 PM
I found this link on a another forum. It's great to find an active community to share ideas, get and give tips and have a few laughs.

We have a woodworking business and ecommerce site for 10 years offering handcrafted products both retail and wholesale.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Steve B
01-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Welcome Dynocat. I love woodworking and look forward to checking out your stuff.

You can add a link to your signature if you want.

cbscreative
01-20-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm glad you found us through that link, welcome aboard. Feel free to share more about your business with us, and like Steve said, feel free to set up a sig file with your link in it. I hope you enjoy being part of this great community.

KristineS
01-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome Dynocat. We're glad you've decided to join us.

Looking forward to seeing your work. Make sure you add a link to your site in your signature.

seolman
01-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Hi Dynocat - welcome to the forum. Looking forward to you "carving" out a niche here...(hehe)

orion_joel
01-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Welcome, glad to see you found the forum. I look forward to discussing different topics.

vangogh
01-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum dynocat. Don't forget to add a forum signature with a link back to your site. I have a hunch a few of us will be interested in seeing your handcrafted items.

Thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
01-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Hi Dynocat - welcome to the forum. Looking forward to you "carving" out a niche here...(hehe)

Oh dear. I knew someone probably would, but I was hoping not.

:D

seolman
01-20-2009, 09:04 PM
hehe...sorry Kristine...I couldn't resist. I "saw" the opportunity and went for it. :D

dynocat
01-21-2009, 01:30 AM

Do you have ESP? Actually what we sell is "carved" and is a "niche" product (individually handcrafted wooden kitchen utensils). :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I've poked around here a bit and am impressed with the friendly and supported atmosphere. And I'd put a link to our site here, but if you read my post in website, you'll see we are "siteless" right now. :o

cbscreative
01-21-2009, 02:10 PM
And I'd put a link to our site here, but if you read my post in website, you'll see we are "siteless" right now. :o

Wow, are you ever in the right place. You have a good variety of great people here to choose from who can solve that problem for you. The hardest part will be making the choice.

Paul Elliott
01-22-2009, 04:20 PM
hehe...sorry Kristine...I couldn't resist. I "saw" the opportunity and went for it. :D

Sure enough ... it DID get worse! :eek::D

In spite of all the PUNishment, Dynocat, welcome to the SBF. Tell us more about your business.

You in Missoula, Butte, or W. Yellowstone? Those are some of my favorite places!

Paul

Blessed
01-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'll resist the temptation to add to the jokes... :D But I will say that I can't wait until you get a website up and we can start seeing some of your work!