PDA

View Full Version : New To This Forum

phanio
01-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Hello,

My name is Joseph Lizio. I hold an MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship from the University of Oregon. I have spent most of my career helping small businesses. I have been a commercial lender as well as the Executive Director of a business incubator in Texas.

I pride myself on my knowledge of all aspects of business and truely love helping other entrepreneurs grow and succeed.

I current run a website that helps business owners find capital - no matter the stage of their business - from start-up to public - for nearly all business needs.

Steve B
01-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Welcome Phanio (Joseph). You're welcome to post a link to your website in your signature.

It sounds like you will have a lot of great insight. How did you find us?

cbscreative
01-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Welcome to our group, Joseph. I hope you can both learn and contribute so you enjoy this forum.

SteveC
01-16-2009, 07:58 PM
Hi Joseph

Welcome to the forums... I look forward to learning from you, and I'm sure you have some interesting stories to tell...

vangogh
01-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the forums Joseph. Sounds like you'll be a perfect fit for the community and will have a lot of good info to share. Remember to set up a signature with a link back to your site.

Thanks for joining the community and I look forward to getting to know you better.

ShopLady
01-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here, the people are amazing and happy to lend advice if you need it, hope you have a great weekend!

Business Attorney
01-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi Joseph,

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like your background and your current activities will bring an added dimension to our discussions. I look forward to your participation.

phanio
01-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Thanks to everyone for their welcomes. I found this forum from the other one (.com). My problem with posting is that I just do not write very well. Seems I have to much to say and struggle to get it out. Much better speaking. But, as I tell my clients, persistence is the key to success.

Again, thanks for the welcomes.

vangogh
01-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Don't worry about your writing Joesph. As long as we can understand we'll be happy to help. And if we don't understand we'll ask questions until we do. And the more you write the better you get at it. I'm sure you write better than you think too.

KristineS
01-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Joseph. One of the beauties of a forum is that posts can be as long or short as they need to be to get the point across.

Vangogh is right as well. A lot of people are very critical of their own ability to write when in reality they write quite well. Just say what you want to say and don't worry about it. We don't criticize writing unless we're asked to do so.

Paul Elliott
01-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Joseph, where in Texas are you located? I spent most of my life there in one city or another.

I found this forum from the other one (.com).

This is where most of the helpful assistance resides. ;)

My problem with posting is that I just do not write very well. Seems I have to much to say and struggle to get it out. Much better speaking. But, as I tell my clients, persistence is the key to success.

You did fine in the articles on your site. Perhaps you had them written or edited. That's fine. Keep on writing, though, because that's how you get good at anything -- persistence. Heard of "persistence?" :D

Welcome! Write us here and that'll help you perfect your ability.

Paul