PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

RCMedia
03-21-2013, 06:55 PM
My name is Robert Cohen and I've been an internet junkie / digital nerd for more years than I'd care to admit. Found your forum and it looks like quite the friendly place, and having admin'd a good number of forums myself I can usually "sniff out" the right ones ;-) Forums are always the right place to advance ones knowledge in the most expedient manner and also a great place for networking.

I've been offering free lance media services in most areas of media since the age of 16 (yep, way back in the stone age / more than 35 years ago). No need to repeat the info in my profile, but needless to say I'm a bonified media nerd. I come here to your forum to both, learn a bit more than I know now, and to share that which I do know. And yes... I'm (always) looking to network and find mutually beneficial business relationships.

I look forward to becoming an active member of your community.

Cheers

rcohen

vangogh
03-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Robert. Thanks for noticing that we try to keep the place friendly. I've been a forum admin for years and I know what you mean about sniffing them out. When we started things here it was a very conscious and deliberate goal to keep things friendly. Not that the conversation won't get heated at times, but we don't let people cross a certain line.

Sounds like you have plenty of experience and lots to share. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Gabe
03-22-2013, 04:11 AM
Hey Robert, welcome to the forums. It's a great community and we're happy to have you!

KristineS
06-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the forum, Robert.

kamilagornia
06-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Welcome! I'm new also! :)

DennisChang
06-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi Robert, welcome to the forum!

Gabe
06-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Hey Robert, welcome to the forum, it's good to have you.