PDA

View Full Version : I'm The Hunter's Wife

thehunterswife
08-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks to KristineS I've joined the forum. Can't wait to look around and get to know everyone.

I am a writer for two blogs; Being the wife of an avid hunter and fisherman and maintaining a frugal lifestyle. And I do have a day job.

Congratulations on the new forum and I wish it much success.

cbscreative
08-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Thank you and welcome aboard. We're glad to have you join with us.

KristineS
08-08-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm so glad to see you here!

I need some more women on my side. The Steves are taking over.

vangogh
08-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Welcome to the forum. I hope Kristine didn't have to twist your arm too much to get you to join us. I promise we're a friendly community.

Thanks again for joining.

Paul Elliott
08-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks to KristineS I've joined the forum.

THW, we refuse to hold that against you! ;) Welcome to the group!

I am a writer for two blogs; Being the wife of an avid hunter and fisherman and maintaining a frugal lifestyle.

Design a signature for yourself and put the links to them there.

And I do have a day job.

Pity. :D

Come on in and have a great . . . and informative time. The rest of us will try to make it a very rewarding place for you to visit.

Paul

vangogh
08-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Day job? What's that?

Sorry I didn't mention it before. Paul is right please set up a signature with a link back to your site.

Paul Elliott
08-08-2008, 10:25 PM
The Steves are taking over.

Kristine, it's a vicious plot! The Steves are only the first wave . . . then, come the Pauls! :D

Paul, the first

KristineS
08-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Kristine, it's a vicious plot! The Steves are only the first wave . . . then, come the Pauls! :D

Paul, the first

I'm not sure I can stand being overrun by both Steves and Pauls. That might be too much.

;)

KristineS
08-08-2008, 10:36 PM
I forgot to mention, you should also go down to the Blogging forum and tell us a bit about your blogs.

Paul Elliott
08-08-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm not sure I can stand being overrun by both Steves and Pauls. That might be too much.

;)

Overwhelming force. That's the only advantage we guys have, Kristine. :D We can't outwit you girls!

cbscreative
08-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Maybe I should mention that my son is named Paul. He's only 13, but with a recent growth spirt (6" in the last year), I'm the only one in the family still taller than him, so he might be big enough to join the SBF.

Paul Elliott
08-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Maybe I should mention that my son is named Paul. He's only 13, but with a recent growth spirt (6" in the last year), I'm the only one in the family still taller than him, so he might be big enough to join the SBF.

Yeah, Steve, groom him fast. We'll need the Paul Power! :D I'm to the point (age) where cunning and treachery must win out over youth and enthusiasm. Can't do otherwise! ;)

Paul

Coach Morse
08-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Welcome aboard! :)