PDA

View Full Version : Submit my articles

Kingsley
01-09-2009, 01:33 AM
I am a small business entrepreneur dealing in garments. I want to expand my business and looking for some guidance and help.
Thanks in advance.

vangogh
01-09-2009, 01:56 AM
First, welcome Kingsley and thanks for joining the community.

Could you share a little more about where your business is now and where you want to take it? We're happy to help, but the question is very general and I think we'll need more specifics to really be able to offer helpful advice.

Do you have a physical store or do you sell online?
How are you thinking of expanding? More customers? New revenue streams?

Any detail you can provide would help and probably lead to ideas that could better help you.

phanio
01-16-2009, 05:36 PM
What exactly are you looking for?

vangogh
01-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Joseph I think this thread was a set up for spam. The pattern is a brand new member asks a very vague question and a few hours later another brand new member with a similar IP address answers with a link to a site. I deleted the spam post so you can't see it now, but my guess is we won't be seeing Kinglsey again.

phanio
01-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Nice catch. Can't ever get away from people trying to take advantage of others. The problem is that it was a good question.....How do I start a business or how do I expand?

cbscreative
01-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Nice catch. Can't ever get away from people trying to take advantage of others. The problem is that it was a good question.....How do I start a business or how do I expand?

Yeah, it's a typical strategy used by people who think they are clever. Very little gets past vangogh though. I don't know when he sleeps. We are also fortunate to have some very alert members who report suspicious posts (which we strongly encourage) so the riff raff doesn't last long here.

vangogh
01-17-2009, 02:28 PM
I've just seen enough spam on forums to have a pretty good sense about it. Sleep? What's that?