PDA

View Full Version : Please Review

orbitbusinessloans
01-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Hi ! All

Please review my site
My website content is related with finance and loan
1. Please review wheather website convey proper message to its users
2. Is it user friendly as well as search engine friendly ?
3. Inspite of top ranking on some keywords my website has not enough visitors
4. Is website navigations are clear or easy to understand ?

I shall be very thankful to you.

Thanks & cheers,

vangogh
01-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Overall the site seems ok. A few things I noticed.

On most of the pages the text is a little too light. Instead of gray use black. The gray makes things a little hard to read.

Most of the navigation is easy to understand, however the word "Factoring" had no meaning to me. Maybe it should, but it didn't. Is it something most people should know or is it there because it's a keyword?

Speaking of keywords I get the feeling you focused the site more on keywords and seo than on real people. Optimization is great, but you have to build the site for people first. It won't matter how much traffic you have if people leave right away.

Know too that visitors and traffic usually takes some time to build. You're in a very competitive market and it probably will take some time before you can rank well for keywords that drive traffic. My guess is the phrases you rank for now are not particularly competitive and don't get searched all that often.

The site itself seems fine, but given you're in the business of money I think it needs to be more. Trust is a big issue with generating sales in general and it will be particularly important to a site that specifically deals in money. While your site seems fine, I don't think it inspires enough trust for most post people to seriously consider doing business with you. I can tell right away you're a small company and probably even an individual. I think most people will see lending money as big business. Normally I wouldn't recommend trying to appear bigger than you are, but it's possible it might be the right thing for you.

On the other hand you can also establish trust by being open and honest. You could go that route too. Let me know you're a small business, but also let me know you have the knowledge to help me get a loan. Prove to me you know your stuff and be open and there's a good chance I'll trust you. Trust does take time though.

Hope that helps.

KarenB
01-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi Orbit,

I visted your site, "Orbit Merchant Solutions", and I liked the banner and logo.

Just a couple of thoughts:

Visually, I'm not sure if it's just my monitor or font size settings, but most of the text lines appeared to be on top of each other without enough spacing in between. Again, this could just be due to my personal settings, but some lines of text were barely visible, as if they were cut off halfway down.

I also believe that the text in your website could greatly benefit from a thorough proofreading to eliminate phrases such as "most easiest" and "Orbit Business Loans are expertise in helping you to launch or to start your business."

If you are marketing primarily to an English-speaking audience, this could also be an issue.

Karen

KristineS
01-06-2009, 05:00 PM
You definitely want to proofread your text. It appears that English might not be your first language. There is some awkward usage, which would make me think twice before I approached you about a loan. The site itself is pretty clean, although there are some odd spacing issues.

Harold Mansfield
01-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I am viewing the site in FF and there are some major spacing issues. There is some separation at the top before the header starts..that is a waste of space and pushes your content down too far on first glance.

You are not utilizing all the space that you have on the page, and users have to scroll to get to the "Meat and potatoes" of the site.
I like your logo, but I am not impressed with the header as a whole, it looks dated.

I would get this:

No Need of Collateral
:: No Processing Fee
:: Simple Process to Apply
:: No Fixed monthly installments
:: Can Apply Free
:: Unsecured Money

..above the fold, maybe to the right, so that it is the first thing that user see, to get their interest so they look around.

Your contact page, or form is waaayy left on the page and leaves most of the page blank.

The footer of the page is too big. That information can be condensed. You should not have to scroll the footer.

Would I trust this site to do business with ? Probably not.
The questions you asked regarding the review, are the least of your worries right now

Sorry to be so harsh, I may have had too much coffee this morning.