PDA

View Full Version : New Technology Website

Syncro
01-25-2013, 08:13 PM
Can you please come check out our website?
I have some specific questions. Since our software technology is new, we are developing new terminology for it. I need to know how long on our site before you really understand what it is that we do? Does the site answer the questions?

We use the term synchronized viewer, is that term user friendly?

Any and all helpful hints welcome.
http:// www. letssyncro.com/Features

Sincere appreciation,
Shawn

vangogh
01-25-2013, 11:46 PM
When I read the feature page I got the impression you were offering live chat combined with an analytics package that recorded mouse movement and mouse clicks. Then I watched the video on your home page and it's much clearer what you offer. I'd record more videos showing off the different features.

Business magnate
01-27-2013, 06:46 AM
I need to know how long on our site before you really understand what it is that we do?
First I went on the "Features" page. I didn't understand a thing... Product page is much more clear... I would create an infographic or video on front page, something that catch the readers attention, and explain the product...

Since our software technology is new, we are developing new terminology for it.
Maybe you could use some analogy... you know, like "Gimp" - "Like Photoshop, Only 100% FREE"... You could use something similar -- "Like _ _ _ _ (something familiar), Only _ _ _ _ (your unique benefit)"
I see you have something similar on your website ("Sell online like you would in person.") But it's not a benefit to the customers... Customer can say: "Why would I care about that?"

nealrm
01-27-2013, 11:08 AM
I am using Chrome. It appears your site not compatible with that browser.

For starters, when I opened the page I only saw a completely white screen. I had to scroll down to get to the content. This was true regardless of the size of the browser or the page I was trying to view. I also went to the home page a tried to watch the video. It did not work. Also it is not clear that your logo is the home button. Instead of have "home" appear on mouse over, I would leave it there permanently.

I did try this a second time with IE and did not see the above issues.

jim.sklansky
01-27-2013, 09:04 PM
I didn't understand the services provided by your website until i saw the Video. I think it's a little hard for new customer about your service. On the otherhand, the site is designed simply and beautifully.

It appears your site not compatible with that browser.

I have open it Firefox and there was no compatibility issue.

Allenb
01-28-2013, 11:04 AM
I had a quick look at your site, at first glance I get the feeling that you're offering multiple products and services, and its really not clear what your offering. I clicked back to the home page to get an idea about your services about but again no luck. I would advise redesign your home page banners so they explain what exactly your service does.

Syncro
01-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Thank you so much for the feedback - Can you tell me which version of Chrome you are using ( listed under about) so that we can make adjustments?
We are making incorporating your feedback into changes we are making today - keep them coming!

nealrm
01-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Chrome Version 24.0.1312.56 m

Alex1
02-18-2013, 04:17 PM
It's a rather common look, but not necessarily bad. Looks professional, easy to use. But it was a little difficult to tell at first what is the site exactly for.