PDA

View Full Version : Psychology of a Leader - How you can be an executive leader in your new business

hubrisinabox
01-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Hi team,

I am a I/O Psychologist and I have always had a passion for helping everyday people with a message to effectively and quickly get out into the market place; could you imagine what the world would be like if we all lived our purpose?

I want to write a book about this topic with actionable steps you can quickly and easily take to implement change in your life and begin your business right away — as effective as possible.

My question ... I cant seem to find anything overly similar available as a book, most is 2k+ boot camp.

Would it be advantageous to learn the habits of very successful executives, their beliefs, their cognitive functions...things you can change in your own life to make you more effective in your small business.
Effective leadership practices for your small amount of staff. How to always be moving forward at your business. Employee satisfaction techniques, customer conflict techniques and self motivation/time management techniques.

As Im sure people here are/have started their own businesses, would you be interested in such a book - would you pay $25 for it?

Thank you for your time