PDA

View Full Version : How To Use Faceboo's POKE App For Business!!!

Jimmym
12-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Have you seen the NEW Poke app. Facebook has created?

PLEASE NOTE: There are more than 350 million active users who currently access Facebook through their
mobile devices.

If you use Facebook on your smartphone you have mostly seen the notification about the app the other day.

I'm sure there is some business owners in here that email or mail letters to your new clients when they buy a
product or service from you. Right?

A email is great, but it's not as personal as a letter could be. A letter is a little more personal but what if you
sent your new customer a video on this app thanking them for buying your product or service.

Do you see what I'm talking about? A video is VERY VERY PERSONAL and if you sent a video thanking your
new client, do you think they will stay with you? I say YES... because they have most likely never received a video message thanking them from the owner of a business!!!

Now that is powerful!

Wozcreative
12-24-2012, 12:15 PM
I am not sure how I think about the video.. it would be over the top to receive something like that. I might even feel a bit embarrassed.

Jimmym
12-24-2012, 03:09 PM
I think it's something very new! But now you said you might feel a little embarrassed. Could it maybe something shocking because you never received something like that. I will say this it's something the customer would never forget!

KristineS
12-26-2012, 11:54 AM
If you're a small business that might be practical. If you're a larger business, I don't see how that would work. We get new customers every day. Half of the workday would have to be spent recording videos and sending them.

While I agree thanking new and existing customers is a good idea, I'm not sure sending each one an individual video is the right way to go.

LGCG
07-30-2013, 11:12 AM
I agree with most people. This should be used selectively. I don't think every single client should get it. Perhaps this would make sense if you're a real estate agent- You could send new clients a video explaining how the process will work. Something like that.