PDA

View Full Version : Where to find businesses that want to charge more than they can on credit?

AvailableCredit
12-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Would anyone have leads on businesses that want to charge a lot on credit cards, but can't, and would want to use someone else's? For example, the business might not have a business credit card, or its employees might not want to use their own credit cards. Or perhaps the available credit on all of those cards is far less than the business wants to spend.

For the past few years, I've used my personal credit cards for a large share of credit card charging by my business. I travel a lot and need the large amount of rewards points that I get. That business is drying up, and so I'm looking for a business that would have a need for the $170,000+ per month that I can charge.

Thanks for any leads; if there are networking groups or the like where there might be some, I'd really appreciate it.

Paul
12-30-2012, 11:33 PM
A very interesting concept.

I run across companies that could use credit for certain projects. Sometimes it is to purchase inventory or to fund marketing efforts such as trade shows or advertising. Obviously, it is like a line of credit for them.

I would be interested in learning more about your program, what you charge, how it is secured, acceptable uses etc. I could probably put your program to use with some of the companies I work with.

Please let me know more information at frontlineplans@yahoo.com or on here. Visit my site at Frontline Plans (http://www.frontlineplans.com).

Thank you,
Paul E.
Frontline Plans

machine
01-03-2013, 01:12 PM
A very interesting concept.

I run across companies that could use credit for certain projects. Sometimes it is to purchase inventory or to fund marketing efforts such as trade shows or advertising. Obviously, it is like a line of credit for them.

I would be interested in learning more about your program, what you charge, how it is secured, acceptable uses etc. I could probably put your program to use with some of the companies I work with.

Please let me know more information at frontlineplans@yahoo.com or on here. Visit my site at Frontline Plans (http://www.frontlineplans.com).

Thank you,
Paul E.
Frontline Plans
Just letting you know my anti-virus doesn't like you Frontline Plans link.

Evan
01-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Nobody is going to let you use their credit cards. Try contacting the credit card company to increase limits if you need it, or if you can timely pay it, so credit cards don't have credit limits but require you pay in full the next month. Almost every credit card company has one of those.

tallen
01-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Nobody is going to let you use their credit cards.

Except the opening poster -- he has a very high credit limit on his credit cards, and he is looking for customers that he can loan his credit to.

Paul
01-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Just letting you know my anti-virus doesn't like you Frontline Plans link.

Thanks,

I just applied to be reviewed by Norton. They don't do it automatically. But the site is on WIX, a very reputable host. It just means it hasn’t been reviewed yet by Norton, it doesn’t mean there is a problem.

Paul

Paul
01-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Nobody is going to let you use their credit cards. Try contacting the credit card company to increase limits if you need it, or if you can timely pay it, so credit cards don't have credit limits but require you pay in full the next month. Almost every credit card company has one of those.

I agree, that's why I was curious about the terms of the original poster's offer.

billbenson
01-05-2013, 10:50 PM
Thanks,

I just applied to be reviewed by Norton. They don't do it automatically. But the site is on WIX, a very reputable host. It just means it hasn’t been reviewed yet by Norton, it doesn’t mean there is a problem.

Paul

WIX appears to be a site builder host. You might want to review the pro's and cons of site builder sites.

Paul
01-06-2013, 12:06 AM
WIX appears to be a site builder host. You might want to review the pro's and cons of site builder sites.

Thanks,

I just learned that wix, for some reason, doesn't support the typical Norton "safesite" review. I did apply to Norton for an alternative method.
I'm not a "web" guy so I used wix because it was easy to use. If Norton or wix can't resolve it I'll switch.

billbenson
01-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Paul, while a site builder is easy, there are a bunch of negatives to it for an online business. Here are a few:

1. They are very hard or impossible to get good placement on the search engines

2. You are stuck with their templates. Usually you can't customize the format to get more orders.

3. If you want to add a custom script such as an email script, you can't do that. Like number 2, they are very limiting.

4. If someone goes as far as to look at how the site was construction, it will look unprofessional. Some web savvy people will do this.

5. Should you decide to move your site, you usually don't have the ability to download your current database. That means you will have to reenter by hand your entire site should you upgrade to a real host in the future.

6. Often they don't give you a real domain for your site. If your URL looks something like domain.wix.com you don't own a domain. If it is 'domain.com' you own the domain. If you registered that domain through them, you may have trouble getting control of your domain should you decide to move your domain. In general, it's a bad practice to register your domain at the same place you host.

Paul
01-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Thanks so much for the info and the heads up on Norton. I appreciate it. It looks like Norton has finally approved the site as safe.

I went for wix because I am not really an online business, as I don't take online orders or depend on web traffic. I just felt I needed a web presence of some sort. I did pay for the premium with my own url.

Thanks,
Paul

billbenson
01-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Thanks so much for the info and the heads up on Norton. I appreciate it. It looks like Norton has finally approved the site as safe.

I went for wix because I am not really an online business, as I don't take online orders or depend on web traffic. I just felt I needed a web presence of some sort. I did pay for the premium with my own url.

Thanks,
Paul

Then you may be just fine with WIX.