PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! Would love feedback on an app I'm developing.

blittler
11-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Hey all,

My name is Ben and I'm based in Austin, TX. I've been working on an application for creating a mobile website quickly and easily. All you have to do is send an email to the app, and the site is created for you instantly. Basically, if you know how to write an email you can create a mobile website :)

Thanks!
-Ben

vangogh
11-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forum Ben. Sounds like an interesting product. Feel free to add a link to your site in your forum signature.

Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Gabe
11-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Hey Ben, interesting concept for your app. I hear Austin is a pretty formidable startup hub these days, good to have you aboard.

Pack-Secure
11-13-2012, 10:29 PM
Hello and Welcome.

KristineS
11-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Ben you want to click Settings on the top menu bar. Once on the settings page you should see a box called My Settings. The link for editing or setting up your signature is there.

Welcome to the forum. :)

ozetel
11-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi Ben

Very interesting concept indeed. Any demo in place or will there be? Interested to see how the template will work re: will all sites look the same no matter what the client is after?

Will keep an eye out on your progress.

RaySaj
11-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Hi Ben,

New here myself...sounds like a good enough idea. so the email, do you have to list a set of fields based around requirements or is something set up automatically.