PDA

View Full Version : I am Going To start My Business.

angelajason06
10-31-2012, 06:47 AM
I am Going To start My Business with a Company in usa that Supplies Meeting Room, Conference Room, and other Business Equipment.
Can any one Please tell me What is the Worth of this Business in USA.

vangogh
10-31-2012, 07:20 PM
I doubt any of us will be able to tell you what this business would be worth. For one we don't really know enough details to offer an opinion. Just as important though is the value of a business has a lot to do with how the business is run and not just what kind of business it is. Give two people the exact same business and in a year's time there's a good chance they have two entirely different values.

If you can provide more details about your business we can probably help you figure out the potential value of the business, but we'll definitely need more details.

nealrm
11-01-2012, 09:03 AM
If you are looking at the worth of the business that hasn't started, that worth is zero. What it will be worth tomorrow or 10 years from today all depends on you. It could be worth 10 million, 1 million or zero.

I am wondering if this may be a pricing question and the term in Pakistan being a little different than the US. If that is the case, the price for supplying the conference rooms would be dependent on the availability of rooms and the demand in that market.

PS: Welcome to the site.

angelajason06
11-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I doubt any of us will be able to tell you what this business would be worth. For one we don't really know enough details to offer an opinion. Just as important though is the value of a business has a lot to do with how the business is run and not just what kind of business it is. Give two people the exact same business and in a year's time there's a good chance they have two entirely different values.

If you can provide more details about your business we can probably help you figure out the potential value of the business, but we'll definitely need more details.

Thanks vangogh..i will Provide you more information As soon as Possible. :)