PDA

View Full Version : Latest Reputation Received

vangogh
12-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Hey All,

I hadn't realized, but it was called to my attention this weekend that most of you probably couldn't see the comments left for you when someone added to your reputation. It was turned on by default for us admins, but apparently everyone else couldn't see the comments. My bad and I do apologize for the oversight.

In order to see your latest reputation received and the comments associated with them you may need to turn it on through your control panel. In your control panel click Edit Options. At the top you should see a section to Show Your Reputation Level. Check the box to show and then you should see the Latest Reputation Received section back on the main page of your control panel.

It should appear below all your subscribed threads. I have it set to show the last 10 rep received along with any comment left.

Sorry for not having that turned on earlier, but now you should be able to see who's been givig you rep the last few months.

Steve

vangogh
12-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Bump.

I wasn't sure if anyone noticed this thread and has the reputation comments set up and working. Thought I'd give the thread a bump in case most of you missed it.

Evan
01-03-2009, 09:45 PM
I got it, and noticed it working. Thanks :)

vangogh
01-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Good to know it's working. It always has been for me, but I'm glad it's now working beyond me.

Are you able to see the comments people had left for you in the past or is it only showing comments starting with when I made the changes above?

orion_joel
01-04-2009, 02:12 AM
I am pretty sure that i have this working and i thought it always had been, the earliest comment on reputation that i can see on my user CP is 08-09-2008, which i am fairly sure is around the time that the forum was started.

cbscreative
01-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Joel, it was very close to that date actually. My family teases me that I can remember dates and facts so well, and for some reason, I remember the forum launch was on 8/6. In case you're wondering, no, I never forget my anniversary. It's 11/8/85 just in case you're curious.

vangogh
01-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Sounds like you're seeing the old comments then. Good. I thought everyone would, but I wanted to make sure.

orion_joel
01-04-2009, 06:08 PM
I am fairly sure i did not have to enable anything though they were showing by default.

vangogh
01-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Something in your options needs to be set. It's something you might have had set anyway. Have you always been able to see reputation comments or did they only start showing in the last few weeks?

orion_joel
01-04-2009, 11:28 PM
As far as i can remember they have always been there.

vangogh
01-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Interesting. I know it wasn't showing for at least one person, which is what led me to make the changes above. Maybe it's been working for most people all along. As long as it's working for everyone now.