PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Review Thread?

Steve B
12-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Wasn't someone going to start a thread to have the group review our marketing pieces? I have a few I'd love to have reviewed, but I don't know how to post them. I have them in .pdf format - how can I post them for people to review if they want?

mr.ro
12-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Yeah I think this would be a great idea idk if your able to post images here but maybe we can link to them instead.

I would love to show some of my stuff that I plan on doing in the future.

vangogh
12-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Steve I think you'll either have to attach an image to a post or add a link to where the ad is online. You could put the PDF on your server and post a link directly to it.

Steve B
12-21-2008, 05:11 AM
How do I put a file on my server?

vangogh
12-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Steve, just email me the PDF (do I have it already?) and I'll upload it and send you the URL you'll need to link to here.

@Bud - I moved your post to a new thread (http://www.small-business-forum.net/traditional-marketing/739-please-review-ad-shoppass-com.html#post8396). I think it makes sense for each review to be in it's own thread.

Steve B
12-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Yes - you probably already had it. I've sent you several - since I do so much advertising I'll be happy to have a few reviewed.

Vivid Color Zack
12-25-2008, 12:27 AM
Oh I was planning on doing this but I've been away from the forums for a week or so. I'll toss a few up there too. Sorry for the delay, I like the idea though I think it could benefit a bunch of us.

Steve B
12-25-2008, 06:16 AM
I've got two different individual threads going. I think VG prefers each review to have it's own thread. One is for a brand new business that I just started and the other is a review of three different ads that I've used for Derby's Pet Fence. Give a look and tell me your opinions.

vangogh
12-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Yeah I moved the one you placed here to it's own thread. I think each ad is deserving it's own thread and it'll help keep us focused. I think in a few days I'm going to replace the guerrilla marketing forum with an ad review forum and having a few threads to put in there would help get the section off to the right start.