PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Abdelhak from Morocco, here..

abd3l
10-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Abdelhak (Abdel) and I'm a freelance web designer from Casablanca — Morocco.
I'm new to this whole forum thingy as I've never been active on any forums before. I've been lurking around here for a while before deciding to finally jump in after watching the awesomely active community and some interesting threads.
I'm hoping to learn a lot about how to market myself (I really lake this very crucial part of doing business :confused:) and also share my design/business knowledge with others

Thank you.

vangogh
10-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Abdel. I think you may be our first member from Morocco. Now we can check another country on the list. We do have a number of web designers here so I'm sure you'll find yourself right at home. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Pack-Secure
10-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Hello and Welcome. We do seem to have many web designers in the forums, so you should have many people to share information with.

abd3l
10-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey there. Happy/honored to be the first moroccan to land on SBF. Thanks, Steven and Pack-Secure for your welcoming messages. Who's behind Pack-secure? and who's behind SBF?

vangogh
10-12-2012, 03:34 AM
Glad we could welcome you and glad I can push another pin into the map.

I'm behind SBF. There's a core group here who used to post on another forum with the same name, but .com instead of .net. Without going into details, let's just say the owners of that forum dropped the ball and most everyone was going to leave and head elsewhere. I asked everyone to wait a few days and set up this place and about 20 or 30 of us starting talking here and the place has been growing ever since.