PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Rodrigo

Serfaksan
09-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi Guys, I'm Rodrigo here, I've been in the path of entrepreneurship for a while now, and something I learned is that being able to get along with like minded people can help a lot in the path of achieving our goals, so I started looking for forums about small businesses and I found this forum, I don't have much people in my life who are looking about learning about business, for them it's something "you just do", but no one truly invested in learning about it, so I've been using the internet to get to know more people who have experience and are learning about it.

I hope to have a great time with you guys, see ya later.

Pack-Secure
09-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Hello and welcome.

Serfaksan
09-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Thanks Pack :D

Wozcreative
09-12-2012, 12:36 AM
I don't have much people in my life who are looking about learning about business, for them it's something "you just do", but no one truly invested in learning about it, so I've been using the internet to get to know more people who have experience and are learning about it.

I am new here myself, and also do not have anyone that I really come in contact that has passion about learning things about the business world. I've been seeing that this place is a really great resource so far!

Welcome!

vangogh
09-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Welcome to the forum Rodrigo. I'm the same in that not a lot of people I know are interested in this stuff, though both my parents did own their own businesses. Fortunately it's easy enough to find people online who enjoy talking about business and sharing experiences and opinions and some of us are here.

Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

Harold Mansfield
09-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Hi Rodrigo. Welcome to the forum.

AccountantSalary
09-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Welcome Rodrigo.