PDA

View Full Version : Domed Sticker Logos...Anyone know of a company?

Angelina86
09-04-2012, 02:54 AM
I've been searching for a company that makes Domed Sticker Logos but all the companies I found charge like $300 for 100 prints which I think is ridiculous.

My measurements for the logo is 1/2inch by 1/2inch don't you think $3 per sticker is way to over priced?

Also when I search different site I've found that some of them use the same picture examples as a different company which makes me think they aren't a legit company.

If anyone knows of a company located in the states please feel free to refer me to them.

Thanks!

Steve B
09-04-2012, 06:59 AM
I don't know what a domed sticker is, but if you're only ordering 100 of them it doesn't surprise me that they would be $3 each. I'm guessing, as with other printing, the price per piece goes way down when you order higher quantities. 100 is such a small quantity for a printer they have to charge a lot to make it worth their set-up time.

Wozcreative
09-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Are you talking about an oval? How many colors are you going to be needing in this sticker? Is the artwork already prepared for print? Emails me and I can set you up with a quote.

Angelina86
09-05-2012, 05:37 AM
I don't know what a domed sticker is, but if you're only ordering 100 of them it doesn't surprise me that they would be $3 each. I'm guessing, as with other printing, the price per piece goes way down when you order higher quantities. 100 is such a small quantity for a printer they have to charge a lot to make it worth their set-up time.

http://www.10pdm.com/wp-content/images/services/printing/dome-label/domes.jpg

These are domed sticker logos.

I don't mind ordering more for the right price. But all these companies I've researched seem a little weird and I would like to see a sample before I placed a huge order. :/

Angelina86
09-05-2012, 05:41 AM
Are you talking about an oval? How many colors are you going to be needing in this sticker? Is the artwork already prepared for print? Emails me and I can set you up with a quote.

I would prefer a diamond shape 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch...the colors would be red and turquoise exactly like my avatar if you visit my profile here...
Ill email you with all the details...

thanks!

Steve B
09-05-2012, 07:37 AM
They look cool - I've never seen them before.

HireLogoDesign
09-10-2012, 12:59 AM
These look pretty cool. I've never seen them either. My real question is what do these actually do for you? What is the real advantage? If it was me I think I'd spend more on a booth and banner(network) than a ton of these. I am curious though. I'm sure you can explain it a bit more to me.