PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

rocketman
08-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Just wanted to say hello and thank those who made this site. It is a great resource and I hope to be a long term contributor in any way I can.

I have helped start a webpage for inventors called BeHeron (see my signature). It is similar to this site but the focus is more on new product development rather than small business. I hope the creators of this site don't mind the self promotion.

vangogh
08-08-2008, 03:02 AM
Welcome to the forum rocketman. I know we've already been chatting, but always good to send out the official welcome.

It's fine mentioning the site in your sig here. We generally don't want to see self promotional posting, but that's what the introduction is all about. Your site looks good. I like the layout and the colors work well together.

I'm glad you decide to join our community and look forward to chatting with you more. I hope you enjoy your stay.

KristineS
08-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Welcome Rocketman. We're glad to see you here.

Coach Morse
08-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome to SBF rocketman!

cbscreative
08-08-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm sure we'll get people here with questions about inventions and the process, so it's great to have you here with us. I have a client in mfg so they deal with invetions on occasion too. If inventors need plastics mfg, I would be glad to make a referral. Enjoy being a part of the SBF.

rocketman
08-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I'm sure we'll get people here with questions about inventions and the process, so it's great to have you here with us. I have a client in mfg so they deal with invetions on occasion too. If inventors need plastics mfg, I would be glad to make a referral. Enjoy being a part of the SBF.

If your client would like to have a complimentary link placed on my website, feel free to ask.

Paul Elliott
08-08-2008, 10:38 PM
If your client would like to have a complimentary link placed on my website, feel free to ask.

Rocketman, the link in the BeHeron's Sponsors appears to be broken. I get a 404.

Paul

rocketman
08-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Rocketman, the link in the BeHeron's Sponsors appears to be broken. I get a 404.

Paul

thanks for the heads up!