PDA

View Full Version : We're on a roll

Aaron Hats
12-06-2008, 10:32 PM
In the last couple months we've had several technical difficulties which have been mostly worked out now. As trying as these things have been we have also had some great media coverage in the last couple weeks. Last week I was contacted by a freelance writer who was working on a travel story for New Hampshire Magazine and wanted to include us. Then on Monday, our local newspaper included us in a story about CyberMonday...they even quoted my blog. Then another freelance writer (a local guy I know) came into the store to ask some questions about a travel story he's working on for the Boston Globe. Then the biggest news came when a customer left us a voice mail on Thursday asking about a hat in People magazine with our web site as the place to buy it. Imagine our surprise! The stories for NH Magazine and the Boston Globe aren't due out until January so we have yet to see them but we can't wait.

As hard as we've been working lately these rays of sunshine have really been wonderful. Remember that on those days when nothing seems to be paying off that it takes time and your hard work will eventually pay off.

Just had to share our good news.

Aaron

mr.ro
12-06-2008, 11:40 PM
man thats not good news thats great news! mand all those different people and companies writing about your company has to fell great. I like the fact they the quoted your blog as well.

Spider
12-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Excelent, Aaron! Well done!

orion_joel
12-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Fantastic news, putting yourself out there and doing this sort of thing can really snowball, the biggest thing is keeping the snow ball rolling.

Evan
12-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Wow Aaron, that's wonderful news. I hope you get a spike in sales because of all the great publicity from this. And the best part -- it didn't cost a dime!

cbscreative
12-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Congrats, Aaron. We will all celebrate with you. Thank you for sharing that.

KristineS
12-08-2008, 12:58 PM
That's wonderful news Aaron. Congratulations.

It just goes to show that networking and blogging and keeping your name out there can get your noticed. Terrific work!