PDA

View Full Version : Most of You Might Know Me

Corey Bryant
12-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Most of you probably know me already :) Just been gone for a bit. I was / am sick and it has been difficult for me to keep up on a few things, but I have been trying to get back on my feet.

I am helping some people get their websites noticed / spidered and maybe a little consulting, but that is about it. I pretty much retired from everything. Some companies still give me an honorary mention from time to time, but I am going to try to get back into posting on message boards, etc.

I hope everyone else has been doing well!

cbscreative
12-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Welcome, Corey. Glad to see you dropping by! I hope you're feeling better soon.

seolman
12-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi Corey - I'm not sure if I know you maybe from another forum but I'm glad your feeling well enough to get back in the swing of things. Hope you feel a lot better soon. I know how it feels to check out for a while. Welcome back.

Steve B
12-03-2008, 06:31 AM
Welcome back Corey. We've missed you.

Business Attorney
12-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Hi, Corey. Good to see you here at the "new" small business forum.

vangogh
12-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Hey Corey,

I'm glad you said hi and even more glad to see you back. I'd been wondering where you'd disappeared to these last few months. Sorry to hear you've been and still are sick, but I hope it's not too bad and you're doing well.

Looking forward to chatting with you again and thanks for joining or rejoining the community.

KristineS
12-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Corey,

Good to see you. Sorry to hear you've been ill but I hope you're on the mend.

Spider
12-03-2008, 05:27 PM
I know the name, Corey, but I'm not sure from which forum. You may not know me, but Welcome, anyway.

the goat
12-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi Corey, sorry to hear about your health. I am glad you are back, you were always a great member of the community, looking forward to having you around.

SteveC
12-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Hi Corey

Nice to hear from you... and yes you were missed a lot...
Hope you're back to 100% soon

orion_joel
12-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Great to see that you have made it along Corey, I would guess that for the people that do remember your name but not where from it is most likely the .com, i remember you used to be quite active there.

Steve B
12-04-2008, 02:23 AM
Corey was incredibly active on the .com site, and he was the Administrator back in its Hay Day. When he left - it all ended up on VanGogh who did a great job, then (long story) ... and here we all are.

Corey Bryant
12-05-2008, 12:13 PM
I guess you can say I am still over there but working slowly with the new owners. One of the other members told me about this forum and I thought I would join up here as well.

I have good days and bad days but I count my stars that I am covered by insurance. A couple of years ago, I knew I had a hernia so I went out and bought some personal insurance. I went to the doctor for a diagnosis and referral. And then I maintained that insurance. The premium increased almost $100 last year since I was over 35, but only increased $22 to $295 a year (and I am just out of pocket $1,500 a year for any hospitalization, etc).

I actually had two insurances for awhile and that was helpful when it came to the medications, when one company would not cover some, the other would. I am hoping to get back on a group plan next year, but won't choose COBRA (too expensive).

cbscreative
12-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Corey, we hope to see you over here regularly. For the sake of some of the other members here, I'd like to point out that Corey was instrumental in helping when the other forum was first taken over by the new owners. It was pretty much Corey and vangogh that held eveything together. I imagine that since we all bailed after the fiasco back in late July, the new owners are a bit more attentive now. Prior to that, they didn't show any concern. All the best members are over here because of it, especially the ones you (Corey) will already be familiar with.

KarenB
12-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi Corey,

I am so glad to see you here!

You helped me so much on the old forum and I will never forget how kind and patient you were.

I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend and am looking forward to hearing more from you.

Karen

Corey Bryant
12-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Well it seems that I missed quite a bit while I was in the hospital. Very glad to be over here as well - I wish I could say something about the other board, but I am still waiting on them to respond to me unfortunately.

I guess it was probably best I was not around :) someone would have probably gotten an earful.

Evan
01-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Never got to give you a hello -- so welcome Corey! Glad to see you around here as well.

I hope you're doing better now with your health. A hospital visit is certainly something nobody wants.

I've been fortunate to avoid hospitals and surgery throughout my (short) life. Yet my sister, for example, has everything happen to her. My first actual surgical procedure took place in November, before Thanksgiving, to have my tonsils removed. Haven't missed them at all!