PDA

View Full Version : Sorda newbie-ish!

Mozzy
12-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Hi all,

I caught wind there was a bit more activity going on here and decided to jump onboard along with already being registered on the .com version.

Anyway, long story short, I work for a company that specializes in maintaining ongoing compliance for small busy businesses by provided monthly resolutions but in addtion to that we also form LLC's, perform deed transfers and can work on trusts.

I look forward to browsing around here and joining in on the discussions!

Thanks,

Chris:D

vangogh
12-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Chris. Sounds like your business is a perfect fit for everyone. I think you'll have plenty of questions to answer about forming business entities.

Thanks for joining the community and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

Steve B
12-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the .net version. I think you'll find a lot more activity on this site and you will recognize many of the members from the old forum.

cbscreative
12-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Welcome, Chris. As you might already know, many (probably most) of us here were part of the .com. I'm sure you will like it here. I think this forum is even better than the old one ever was. I say that not as an admin, but because of the members we have. They are what make this a success.

Mozzy
12-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I look forward to learning from all the members here.

KristineS
12-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Welcome Chris. It's always fun to see new faces (or screennames) here.