PDA

View Full Version : From down under!!!!!!!!

waez
07-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Hi Everyone

I just want to say hello and introduce our small business from Sydney Australia Waez Solutions | (http://www.waez.com.au) WAEZ Solutions. My sister and I started this small business around 2010. We are both in IT industry finishing BS Information Systems, I am more into networking and My sister is more into graphics and media.

What we do? We basically provide packages to businesses from designing their brands/business logos, then we also provide printing services and offers promotional products, it's like a one stop shop for SML Businesses.

We joined to promote more of our business and basically learn from others as well. I am more happy to join discussion as well as learning from other professionals.

I am sure we will enjoy our stay here in this forum.

<please set up a signature through your Settings>

vangogh
07-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the forum waez. Sounds like you and your sister have skills that complement each other well and you make a good team. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

waez
07-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Thanks Van - looking forward to learn from the experts here.

cbscreative
07-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Sounds like a great mix. Actually I know it is because though I started in graphics over 30 years ago, I took 5 years of IT (network management mostly) courses at a local university from 2001-2006. Now I do web and graphics and take advantage of technical experience as well. Welcome.