PDA

View Full Version : Interesting infographic

BP Writer
06-30-2012, 02:30 PM
A pretty good "30,000 foot" perspective: Search Engine Complexity Illustrated! (http://www.stonetemple.com/infographics/search-complexity.shtml)

vangogh
07-05-2012, 12:23 AM
That is a pretty good overview. I'm not someone who generally likes the typical infographic you find online, but this one is done well. I know of the company behind it and think they do good work in general too.

I like how the infographic shows the flow of all the different parts and how certain things are separate, but you can see how they still come together.

synconlinemedia
09-10-2012, 04:28 PM
This is worth another mention. Very easy to grasp for the layman. Thanks for this.

vangogh
09-10-2012, 06:02 PM
It is easy to grasp. It's also from a site I know to be a good site with expertise about search engine optimization. These are people who know what they're talking about.

Harold Mansfield
09-13-2012, 08:49 AM
I love a good infographic. And that is a good one. Just trying to fathom how much a Zettabyte is is mind blowing. Even more mind blowing is that it's all happened and is happening so fast.

I mean, the articles about 2 computers talking to each other were back page stories at best.

And now it's the backbone of the entire world economy. The entire world everything. It's the biggest advancement in the world since, well....the Wheel and Fire.

dianecoleen
09-13-2012, 02:41 PM
That was a complex yet easy to grasp view. Indeed interesting! Well, Im just a bit amazed with the zeta bytes I found in there. A bit confused, I guess.

billbenson
09-13-2012, 05:27 PM
It would be interesting to see how the fiber optic network is keeping up with this? I used to be in that industry but that is a longgggggggggg time ago.

Matt121
10-11-2012, 08:57 PM
I did not even notice the existence of zettabytes. :D Anyways, a lot of useful stuff in that infographic. Thanks for sharing this.

AccountantSalary
10-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Nice infographic but I can't quite get my head around all the zeros in those large numbers.

vangogh
10-29-2012, 03:45 PM
It's a lot of zeroes isn't it? :)

MikeBFS1
11-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Infographics are key in presentations. However, can "lift" a company's overall reputation and company visibility online by the sheer nature they provide a
"flow" of what they do, and how they plan to do whatever it is that the company may do. As far BP Writers infographic. You could change the vertical framework to make it look not so "jumbled" towards the last frame or area. A thumbnail version will be a better choice. Only my critique and opinion.