PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm New!

derekanders
11-24-2008, 12:15 PM
Hey everyone I wanted to stop by and say hey. I was searching the internet a couple days ago and came across this forum.

Anyway, I own a few websites and love to learn new things about business, especially online businesses. I try to share the things I learn on my blogs so that other people can use the knowledge that I have to be successful.

I hope to learn a lot of new things and meet some new people here! :D

Derek

vangogh
11-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Derek. I'm glad you found us and decided to join. I look forward to getting to know you better and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks again for joining the community.

KristineS
11-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Derek. We're glad you've joined us.

It's a good group. I'm sure you will learn a lot and be able to help educate others as well.

Business Attorney
11-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Derek, welcome to the forum. There are a lot great people here, so please join in and be active!

XACconsultant
11-25-2008, 12:01 AM
I just want to say that I have worked a little bit with Derek and I recommend everyone look up his eJobTree.com (http://www.eJobTree.com) site. He has some really great advice and tips all over it. Even if some of it does not pertain to you directly, we all know someone in times like this that can greatly benefit from the information he posts so tell your friends and family to look at it too.

As small business owners and profesionals we all find great value in helping eachother out, but more-so we all have great respect for those who spend their time trying to help people succeed in the truest forms such as offering tips and suggestions on how to get a new job. Great work Derek, keep it going...

cbscreative
11-25-2008, 12:02 AM
I second David's comment, there are definitely a lot of great people here. Welcome to the community and I'm glad you found us while you were searching the Internet.

derekanders
11-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the great welcome everyone. I hope that I will be active in the forums and learn a lot and share some of what I know with the members.

Michael,
Thanks for the plug on my site. It really means a lot!