PDA

View Full Version : Can your business use FREE graphic design?

hahogirl
04-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi.
I’m a graphic design student in Denmark in UCN (University College Nordjylland)
and for my final exam I need a contract with a real/existing company or person for who I’ll make some graphic designs. I really need some one...I could give your busness a start and you could help me passing my exam. :eek:

You can get some of those:
• Logo design
• Business card and letterhead (envelope etc.)
• Booklet/ brochure
• Poster
• Flayer
• Web banner
… and other printed and digital materials. The number of products would be further discussed with you.

You get all that we agree in the beginning, in return you’ll have to give me some information and feedback that I need in order to pass my exam. (The information will still be confidential and only shared with my examination teacher) The information i mentioned is help me to make a research about your needs and competition. The research will be the base for the designs, which will make the products uniquely developed to suit your business/ company.
What’s more the contract is not a final decision. When the designs are done you can still decide to back down from it and not use it. However, if you like it you can use it as you see fit in return of only crediting my name

Moreover you can check some of my designs here:Portfolio 001 by Lili Ambova at Coroflot (http://www.coroflot.com/lilyamb/portfolio-001) :o

If you are interested please write me as soon as posible.I’ll be happy to discuss any further details. :D

Business Attorney
04-18-2012, 10:45 PM
Lili, I looked at your portfolio of class projects and I think they show a great deal of promise. I hope you find someone who will work with you on your final project.

hahogirl
04-19-2012, 02:53 AM
Thanks a lot.

hahogirl
04-19-2012, 11:47 AM
I just found someone who I'll be working with! Anyway thanks for reading this.

vangogh
04-20-2012, 12:54 AM
I'm glad you found someone Lili. It's a great offer you're making. I'd take you up on it, but I do the same kind of work so there wasn't a need. Hopefully it leads to a good grade and some nice free stuff for the person you'll be working with.

By the way I agree with David. I also looked through your portfolio and you do nice work.

Business Attorney
04-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Lili, I hope you add your final project to your portfolio. I'd be interested in seeing how you did.

vangogh
04-22-2012, 03:03 AM
Yeah, I'd like to see it too, though I know in your offer you promised to keep some information private so maybe you're promising not to show this design in your portfolio.