PDA

View Full Version : Facebook ???

greenoak
12-22-2011, 12:05 PM
can you help me figure this out
? I HAVE A PERSONAL PAGE ON FB AND A BUSINESS PAGE...LIKE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO.... my question is how do i post a link on my facebook page from a like button.?these buttons are in lots of places..they are meant to be used....for pictures, stories, links, etc etc......for example ..when im on a page and there is a button to post the content on facebook,and i want it on my store page, it always goes to my personal page and what can i do to make it go to my store page.... that is my question? thx!!

Spider
12-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Ignore FB 'like' button - use the FB 'Share' button instead. You will see the option to share on your own wall - click the down-arrow and the drop menu will give you the choice of posting to your own wall, a friend's wall, your page - if you have more than one page, click page and you will be able to select which page it should be posted to - or share in a private message.

greenoak
12-22-2011, 08:52 PM
i never used that...THANKS.... i tried it andit worked.... but just from my page to my store page.... it wouldnt work from an outside place with a facebook link i assume....

Spider
12-23-2011, 09:29 AM
If that outside place has a FB share button, it will work. Otherwise, copy the url to your clipboard, then go to FB and post about it and paste the url in your post.

greenoak
12-23-2011, 09:53 AM
thanks spider....thats howi have been doingit...i hate that way!!!! but it does work.... i want something easier....

Spider
12-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Then use the share button, whenever it is available.

Patrysha
12-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Or use something like Hootsuite or Seesmic or whatever emerged in the 3 months since I dropped off the social media planet...to post directly to whatever page on FB you want...according to the way you set it all up.