PDA

View Full Version : How do you prefer to receive information?

BetterBusinessFunding
12-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi all,

Had a question for all of you about receiving information about business financing and/or business loans. I created an easy poll to request how prefer to receive information about business financing:

Ha! I didn't finish my poll fast enough so please respond to with your choice(s):

Would you most likely:

*Search the Internet
*Respond to recently received marketing
*Call you business bank
*Talk to other small businesses in sphere of influence
*Other: (please let us know you would do)

Thanks for you help.
We're looking for all the best way(s) to reach small businesses.

vangogh
12-02-2011, 03:16 PM
The only one I probably wouldn't do on the list is respond to marketing I had received. That just gets thrown out the moment it arrives.

I would search the internet, ask people I knew (both online and offline) including my bank and use the information gained to continue searching for possible sources of funding.

mailorder
12-02-2011, 04:31 PM
I did my business loan mostly by email and a some face to face time.

BetterBusinessFunding
12-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Did you receive an email from the firm you took out a loan from? Or was it through your bank?

mailorder
12-05-2011, 07:50 PM
I went to my bank and talked to a loan officer for a few minutes and traded emails addresses.

aaron.paspe
01-03-2012, 03:25 PM
An email would be the best source of information gathering. So our company would be more on receiving information through email. Other info may go to FB or twitter.

KristineS
01-03-2012, 03:53 PM
I would probably do all of these, although respond to recently received marketing would probably be on the bottom of the list. Although, it's not inconceivable that if I were looking for something and I received a piece that talked about that thing, I might pursue it further, at least go online and look for information.