PDA

View Full Version : Evening SBF members.

Bed Bug Mutts
11-30-2011, 09:12 PM
Ran across this site looking for advice on e-commerce set-up for my SquareSpace web site, Home - BedBugMutts.com (http://www.BedBugMutts.com). The threads looked interesting, and even a few Canadian members on board.
My business is K9 scent detection of bed bugs - works just like bomb or drug sniffing canines and am centered in the lower mainland of Vancouver BC. Not sure what I will be able to contribute in terms of sage business advice, but if anyone has bed bug questions - I'd be glad to answer (in an appropriate thread of course). Ken

vangogh
11-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Ken. We do have a few Canadian members here and hopefully some interesting threads. Interesting business. We've had some bug people here before, though I don't think any that used canines to sniff them out.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
12-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, Ken. That's an interesting business idea. I don't think I've heard of that before.

cbscreative
12-06-2011, 12:53 PM
I thought the user name was interesting, and after reading the intro, it's definitely an interesting business. I think vangogh is right that you're the first member here to use k9's to sniff out the bugs. Welcome aboard.

Dan Furman
12-07-2011, 12:11 PM
It's actually pretty common for bedbugs. I did web copy for a guy doing it about a year ago.

vangogh
12-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I had no idea. Guess I've never really had a bed bug problem, which is probably why I don't know much how the business works.