PDA

View Full Version : happy to be back!!

Leatherneck
08-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm back after a long time away, I remember some of you from years ago. It is great that the two Steve's got together and started this community. It will be fun.

I'm currently in my 4th year owning and operating Makela Fence. I have managed too hang in there even though with the housing market the way it has been, it hasn't been easy. I remain optimistic that next year things will get better with the economy. We can only hope and pray.

KarenB
08-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Hello Mak!

Great to see you again.

cbscreative
08-07-2008, 01:48 PM
It's great to see you could join us here, Mak. Welcome back! I'm sure you missed most or all of the "fun" with the old SBF, but I am thrilled to see the response to this new SBF. We knew it was both wanted and needed, and this simply proves it.

vangogh
08-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Hey Mak, Great to see you here. I remember when I first joined the old forum you were one of the people there before me. Turned out to be a good thing for both of us wouldn't you say.

Glad to have you back and while I know I'll be talking to you anyway, I hope you won't be a stranger here.

KristineS
08-07-2008, 02:34 PM
It is so nice to see people coming over from the old SBF forum. I'm delighted to see everyone.

Coach Morse
08-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Hi Mak,
Welcome aboard!

Leatherneck
08-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks folks.

I'm having fun being back so far. I just joined the baseball group with Vangogh, so all you baseball nuts join in also. We'll have a ball.

vangogh
08-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Glad to have you back Mak. I need to create a post about some of the features here that we didn't have before. One as Mak alluded to is the ability to create social groups. If you look under the quick links at the top you'll see a choice for social groups.

You can basically create a social group on any topic you want. I created one on baseball since I'm a huge baseball fan. I think if you create a group I think you get to moderate the group as well. Social groups look like a good way to connect with people outside the usual business topics.