PDA

View Full Version : eStockCard Inventory Software

samuel
10-31-2011, 04:08 AM
Currently I'm looking for an inventory software to manage all the inventories for my store. I've tried quite a few but so far I haven't found the one that I'm satisfied with. Recently one of my friends introduced eStockCard Inventory Software to me and I have downloaded their free edition to try, it seems pretty good and very easy to use. I think their IN and OUT operations are quite impressive and very simple.

But before jumping into conclusion to purchase, I just wanna ask has anyone tried this eStockCard Inventory System before? Mind to share your opinions here? Hope to get some feedback soon. Thanks :).

Jeff L
10-31-2011, 08:38 AM
"Manage all the inventories for my store" covers a lot of territory. You don't mention what you want a new program to do that your current one does not. You also do not mention whether or not you are using one of the "Bookkeeping Programs" available on the market that also have an inventory module included. If you are using something like QuickBooks, you must make sure that any other program you buy will talk nicely to it or you will find yourself with more problems than you started with.

One other problem exists for small business owners who are looking for Software like this; all of these are "Cookie Cutters" meant to work with any business and it is likely you will not find exactly what you want. I ended up writing my own back in 1989 to get the information I needed.
Jeff L