PDA

View Full Version : icloud complications

greenoak
10-17-2011, 09:26 AM
well dh is trying to set it up even tho its brand new and no pc user feedback yet.... but heres one complication im hearing about..... he has an iphone and music and sends some pictures on his phone....i have tons of pictures and want icloud just for using the pics on my ipad apps...assuming it will be easier than what i have to do now to transfer the pictures...i dont want all his pictures in my photostream and he sure doesnt want all mine ...
... and all our computers are connected, we have a network among our 2 laptops, my ipad, 2 business computers and another 2 computers of my dil, who does lots of web work for the store.... so right now its a mess and he is trying to make it work for all involved.... i suggested just doing one between my laptop and my ipad.....we might even have thought of this at about the same time...which would be very wierd... like the ranchers and the sheep guys talking..lol.... we are so far a part on abilities on this....
i want to make it work for me... he doesnt work with the social media parts or the marketing parts i dont know about transfering anything...or even how to reboot the dang things ...so its always fun trying to communicate ...
any ideas or places to send him?

greenoak
10-22-2011, 10:28 PM
my dil....thinks this will be no problem.... any new reports on icloud out there?