PDA

View Full Version : thinking about 2000

greenoak
10-13-2011, 04:03 PM
we are almost at 2000 fans on facebook...i can hardly believe it or quite figure out the right plot for it all.........we are at about 1917 today....anyway im trying to think of a good thing to do when we hit 2000....maybe a little freebie for anyone who mentions our page when they come in the store....during the week after we turn the big number...any other ideas? drawing a winner from any one commenting was mentioned somewhere....but i hate to ask them to comment ....ive not done that before...i totally want them to comment....but it just seems out of character to ask for that....and i like the idea of giving a lot of people a freebie instead of rewarding just one person...

JacobBergeron
10-13-2011, 06:04 PM
I have a few clients who like to give things away at certain milestones both offline and online. I generally suggest to them giving away products that are usable for the customer and they in turn feel valued and appreciative. Its also a smart idea to consider products that carry your message or business on it to remind customers or potential customers who you are and what you do. Customers who feel valued often times become more lucrative in terms of direct sales and by word of mouth sales. I may be bias but consulting a promotional products dealer such as myself or others may be the right route for you to go. There are literally thousands of products out there, in my opinion it would be both smart business wise and customer relations wise to look into order some neat products, not to mention how fun this could be for you. I have other clients who order products for employee appreciation purposes and these lines of products along with a few promotional products may be just what your looking for. However that is just my opinion and there are other options out there as well. Perhaps a product you already have could work as well? Anyway just my thoughts, I wish you luck with this and congrats on almost reach the big 2k!

greenoak
10-13-2011, 06:48 PM
thanks jacob...i never thought of a promo thing.... that might be good....we sell some nice austrailian soap and have little samples that dont cost much...that and a promo thing might be just right.... we gave away 200 nice yardsticks at out 25th yr anniversary...

JacobBergeron
10-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Well if you would like some information or would like to chat I certainly don't mind to help you figure out if a promo things is the way to go and if so what exactly would be best for your specific business. Or the soaps would works as well, I would comment that the soaps may be not as effect as promos but still may accomplish what your trying to do, which is make customers feel appreciated and valued. Just let me know

greenoak
10-14-2011, 08:40 AM
thanks....we sell the soaps so it would be related to them buying them later..and we have little samples that cost us about 50 cents.....but i like the promo idea too...... if i see something in your catalog i will let you know....i would love to give away pink yardsticks..... looks like it would cost about 500 $$$ tho.... too much for this little promo...

JacobBergeron
10-14-2011, 10:11 AM
I have other suppliers and catalogs I could go through that would probably have what you would like at a reasonable price . What type of yard stick are you looking for? Like rulers? Or am I miss understanding what you mean? Also if they price they present is to high I can always call and negotiate. If you truly would like yardsticks or some other type of product I can make it happen at a reasonable price. I don't by any means want to shove products down your throat though. Just keep me posted :)

greenoak
10-14-2011, 02:17 PM
thanks i will pm you....i like 100 pink yardsticks....yard meaning 36 inches

JacobBergeron
10-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Alright I will get to work on that, I should have a quote soon. I look forward to your pm