PDA

View Full Version : Hello SBF

Coach Morse
08-07-2008, 12:36 PM
A big hello from Northern Michigan!

I'm George Morse. I've been a Subway franchisee for 15 years. My company, Morse & Associates, Inc. currently owns and operates 5 locations.

In 2004 I began Coaching professionally as a Life and Business Leadership Coach. In 2005 I wrote my first book, "Take Charge - Get Results: A simple approach to the Principles of Success". I hope to begin work on my second book before years end.

I joined the other SBF in 2006. I'm looking forward to participating in this new community and hope it's a tremendous success!
:)

cbscreative
08-07-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm glad we got everything working for you George, welcome to the new SBF. Let me put in a plug to others here for that book too because it would be good for any SB owner to read; it's simple to understand and straightforward in its approach. It's great to have you with us again.

vangogh
08-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi George and welcome. Nice to see you here. I'm glad we're all reintroducing ourselves. I never knew you owned Subway franchises. I'm not sure how I missed that over the years.

We're hoping for a tremendous success too, but there's still a lot of work to do to get there. Little by little we're beginning to grow.

Thanks for joining us.

KristineS
08-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Hey Coach! Nice to see you here.

I'll put in a plug for a the book as well, since I own a copy. It definitely is useful.

degadar
08-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi George,

Nice to meet you.

G.

Coach Morse
08-08-2008, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the plug. :D