PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

JonD
09-05-2011, 10:54 AM
I browsed around the forum for a little while before officially deciding to introduce myself, and I am excited about the learning opportunities here. I'm interested in being involved with several different business ideas, but I'm currently most interested in online/email marketing and SEO. I've seen a lot of great links and information on those topics already (just reading other introductions has given me great advice!)

I'm also involved with a financial lender specifically designed for small businesses, so if any existing businesses need short term capital, private message me and I'll see if I can help. We typically can.

Aside from that, I've worked in various sales industries, so I hope that I can contribute my sales and negotiating knowledge to the community.

Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to expanding my knowledge!

Jon Dickinson.

Spider
09-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Welcome aboard, Jon.

vangogh
09-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Jon. We definitely have our share of conversation around SEO and internet marketing so feel free to jump into a thread or start a new one with any questions you have. We'll do what we can to point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
09-06-2011, 12:08 PM
This is a great place to expand your knowledge and interact with a diverse group of business people. Like vangogh said, we have a lot of internet and SEO topics here, so enjoy and welcome.

KristineS
09-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Jon.