PDA

View Full Version : Request for Review: Financial statement analysis web application

alphadore
08-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Dear all,

We are in the pre-launch phase of a financial statement analysis web application called Alphadore and conducting heavy tests on the software and I decided to release it here for free with a condition that the user will e-mail me via deniz@alphadore.com (or inmail through this forum) his/her feedback for the following questions;

1.Is there any issues you faced using the website or software? Is it user friendly?
2.Is the consultancy report serving what you are looking for?
3.Is the consultancy report addressing to your specific issues in your business?
4.Did you find the analysis brief yet concise?
5.Did you find the guidelines in the report helpful?
6.Can you please let me know how much do you think this service should cost?
7.How can I make it better? Any other suggestions is highly appreciated!

This is a limited offer for public and valid until 5th of September. However, if you are an active member of this forum and approach me through inmail, I will let you use it for free of charge anytime.

Please click on the link in my signature to try the product.

Thanks in advance,
Deniz

nealrm
08-28-2011, 09:31 PM
The home page was small and hard to read. It appears to have been done in flash with a set pixel size. That mean higher resolution monitor will display it smaller on the screen. In addition, most of the search engines will not index properly. So your search engine placement will be poor. I suggest that you look into going with HTML5 instead.

Dump the guy on the FAQ page.

The scroll bar arrow look poor, go with something that fits the page.

The content on the pages was OK, it was just the presentation that I didn't like.

vangogh
08-29-2011, 11:15 AM
Is there a demo people can try instead of having to use their real financial data? I think you'll get more feedback that way.

alphadore
08-29-2011, 04:00 PM
There is no demo unfortunately. You dont have to mention your company name though. You can fake your company name and your user name.

vangogh
08-30-2011, 12:05 AM
It's not so much the company name I'd be concerned with as it is handing over financial data.