PDA

View Full Version : facebook plots

greenoak
08-20-2011, 08:46 PM
we just went to ohio and bought a big truckload of exciting fall merchandise for our store..... how would you best use facebook to promote this? ....i would love to hear from the new members on this too...
we have a big retail store and about 3000 in our email database, and over 1700 facebook fans, most who have been to our store.... what should i do with that nice big pool of buyers? i would like to spend about 100$ on facebook .thanks for your thoughts...

Patrysha
08-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Not quite what you are looking for...but a great infographic to help with brainstorming ideas 64 Awesome Facebook Marketing Techniques (http://www.allfacebook.com/64-awesome-facebook-marketing-techniques-2011-08)

sterling sherrell
08-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Not sure what your asking. Of your typical blasts to your email group, what percentage respond to an offer? Also, same for your facebook group. If they are on your fan page, you can do an ad targeted only to your members and offer a deal they will see when they are logged in to fb. Do as a pay per click. Or you can do a message to each of them individually which would be free.
Email is straight forward enough. Just announce a Fall Sale and have something like 'print this email and bring for $20 off any $50 purchase' or something like that. Hope that is what you were asking about.

greenoak
08-22-2011, 02:05 PM
thanks sterling....and i hope to hear more about your plots and plans...

thats about it...just looking for some fresh ways.or new views for the marketing
....we usually get over 10% response...and more trickeling in later.... i love facebook for keeping us in front of them....our customers dont really respond to coupons but something off in general really works great....
we are totally local and not selling on the ineternet...they have to come here....