PDA

View Full Version : Merchandising Payment Options

stc.services
07-27-2011, 04:37 AM
Hi guys, just a quick question on funds.
We sell electronics, and we use PayPal. (eBay is pretty good for sales.) However, PayPal is a little annoying due to the fact that every time a couple of thousand dollars gets transferred outside of eBay deals, they think we're some kind of criminal and investigates the transfers.
Is there any company or bank that offers a service similar to PayPal and do not do this? I would like to be able to transfer large amounts (six figures) of money whenever and wherever I want.

Thanks!

tylerhutchinson
07-27-2011, 02:13 PM
I do not know of any outside of shopping cart services you can pay for. If you find any though let me know. Preferably one that does not take money from my account every time I get new funds!

billbenson
07-27-2011, 02:55 PM
PayPal doesn't like orders for high ticket items. I quit using them because they rejected any order over several hundred dollars.

Most shopping carts will have plugins for a number of credit card processors. Look at who the cart supports, investigate the card processor and pick one. Make sure you read the fine print as there are a lot of scam credit card processors right now.

phanio
07-28-2011, 11:53 AM
Have your looked at Intuit - they have several programs (web based and offline). Not sure on their pricing. Intuit® Small Business | Accounting Software, Pay by Mobile, Free Website Builder (http://www.intuit.com/) Not sure if they have an email based ach system like paypal.

I did a simple google search for "competitors to paypal" and found articles and resources for several companies offering similar services to paypal. I don't know anything about them so do your homework.

But, you are not the first to have this issue and I am sure that other companies have designed services to fill this need.

scottmcconnell71
08-04-2011, 05:46 PM
There are many solutions available for what you are looking for.

Best regards,
Scott

Ammy John
09-26-2011, 01:33 AM
I am also facing problems as far as Paypal is concerned because it does not provide its services round the world so i had to send money for different palces to my employees. i am looking for the solution or other source for my problem. Let me know someone could help me out from this.