PDA

View Full Version : How i can reach people from USA and Canada!!??

aleksandr
06-24-2011, 03:39 AM
Hello everyone.I'm from ukraine. I have a business. The company is acmelight. It is producer of glow in the dark paints. My company work with all the Europe contries, but i can't make a deal with USA and Canada. How I can create a good franchise and people will interested in it?

tylerhutchinson
06-24-2011, 10:46 AM
Do you want business here to buy from you or create a franchise where someone here would buy into your company to run?

Depending on what you want to do you need to team with the right people here and create a marketing strategy plan to get you exposure. A mix of online marketing to the general public, and to create a good proposal to send to different companies and stores to get them to sell in their store. What is your site url so we can see?

greenoak
07-23-2011, 08:54 AM
go to a trade show.or get a rep that goees to a trade show...

aaron.paspe
12-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi!

Trade shows are everywhere in the U.S. Just go online and you can pick some of the great shows that are out there. On the websites they will give you an Idea on what company will be joining, what industries that will join.

Try going to google.com and search for trade shows in the U.S.

Paul Elliott
01-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Aleksandr, I would suggest you have the text on your website edited by an American or Canadian English speaker/writer. The awkward and incorrect text copy currently on your site would not inspire confidence in me if I were considering your products. I would view it as "sloppy business"--low quality--and would wonder if your products and service would be of the same "low quality." Remember, perception--in the mind of the customer--is everything. You do not want the high quality of your products and service to be marred by the perception that they of a low quality.

Paul

BIZDEV
08-19-2013, 07:14 PM
You don't have to start a franchise. Setting yourself up as a franchise is extremely costly and time consuming. Especially for a foreign entity. Try to offer your business as a business opportunity instead. There is not quite as much legal process.

Disregard. I looked at your website and realize that you are offering dealerships already. (You really do need to have your website content rewritten in correct English if you are targeting American readers.)

smallbizfinancier
01-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Hi Aleksandr:

What kind of paints do you sell? If they're automotive-related, I would suggest becoming a member of SEMAshow.com. They're an organization that supports aftermarket automotive supply. They have a trade show each year in Las Vegas. At the same time, there's a show called NACEexpo.com. They focus on collision repair. I would suspect that if you carry aftermarket glow in the dark paints, both shows would be a great venue.

Perhaps, you could find a shop that has a car at each show and sponsor it with a custom paint job.

Good luck!

smallbizfinancier
01-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Try using freelancers to translate your thoughts so that your website is grammatically correct for the countries you wish to market to: NA, SA, Eurozone, etc. We've found luck with www.elance.com. For phone calls, try http://www.languageline.com. They can help translate on the fly in every language imaginable, Ukrainian and Russian, included.

journalist55
02-28-2022, 10:32 AM
Hello! I would try to get someone to promote your company in the USA on social media, for example, Instagram and Facebook to try to get your name out there!