PDA

View Full Version : Blogs not being pings or posted by Network Blog

jamesray50
06-17-2011, 02:21 PM
My blogs are not being pinged and I have tried to do the instant ping and the Network Blog is not posting them, even though everything is marked (at least I think it is). Any ideas on what could be causing this? I recently did an update for all my windows stuff. Would there be anything in the settings that I need to mark, unmark, etc?

TIA

KristineS
06-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Personally, I hate Networked Blogs. I think you're better off just logging into your account and posting a link. It's also easier for other people to pass the link along.

You can log into your Networked Blogs account and tell the app to manually post. If I remember correctly, you select the blog and it gives you an option to tell the app to post any new posts immediately.

jamesray50
06-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Thanks, I logged in earlier today and looked at the settings and it said it was suppose to post to facebook and twitter. I logged out, I don't think I did anything else, but now my blog has been posted. It also has been posted to Linkedin, but that is probably from Twitter. I don't know why the ping from Feedburner isn't working, I did the instant ping twice today and it said it was pinged, but it didn't post anything. The last time I wrote a blog Feedburner didn't ping it either, but when I instant pinged it, it worked that time.