PDA

View Full Version : Revamped Website waiting for your review.

jasmin
06-17-2011, 08:57 AM
Hello All,

Please comment on the design and layout.
Does the color selection looks right?

Our designer dabbled in CSS3 and came up with this design.

Let me know how we can improve this website.

Instant Malls (http://www.instantmalls.com)

tylerhutchinson
06-20-2011, 01:46 PM
I like the overall look of the site. I think the colors are good and it is fairly simple and straight forward.

The only thing I would really suggest is the wording on your selling online page. The wording at the beginning: "What ever your need be like..." sounds off and the list seems a little unneeded. I also like to suggest doing an about us or history page as well. It helps give a feeling of being more personal to the customers. They get to learn a little more about you and your company.

Overall I think you did a great job!

jasmin
06-22-2011, 07:16 AM
Thanks Tyler, I will pass on the message to the technical team. We will correct it as soon as possible.

Joeb50
06-22-2011, 09:42 PM
LOoks good, I like the colors just think the pictures move a little too fast, but otherwise looks great

websonalized
09-19-2011, 01:44 PM
jasmin,

the selection of colors you have is nice. These colors are earthy and soft. The combination is well done, the textured light background matches well with the design.

Your design is simple and gives a sense of safety.

bests,

anonwebby
12-21-2011, 01:44 AM
I like the website, I think the design is nice and simple and the sales message is quite clear.

One thing that I think the website is lacking is maybe a demo page for how an example e-commerce store would look like.

christinagilman
12-31-2011, 03:20 AM
Most web users go through sites QUICK. They scan the text, they scroll, they click links etc. So it's important to look at your site from the perspective of an impatient user.

From a super quick review of the site's homepage, I do have a question: do you sell shopping cart software, or do you just review shopping cart software that is already out there? I ask because the first thing I see on your home page is: "InstantMalls assists you in finding the best ecommerce software for your online shopping system." But then when I look around more on your site, it appears you also sell shopping cart software in addition to reviewing it? I think a little more clarification on the first page about what exactly the company does would be beneficial.

As far as design, I do like the layout, colors, and clean look of the site. It is also easy to navigate, which is also really important.

technowonder
02-01-2012, 05:29 PM
I think your site looks good. I think you could do more in the top banner though with a call to action to contact you or start their free trial on the top right of your banner so the visitor sees it on every page.