PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else using SEnuke X yet?

CloptonCapital
06-14-2011, 02:19 PM
I've been using it for about a month and it seems to be making a big difference

vangogh
06-14-2011, 07:28 PM
I've never heard of it till you mentioned it, but watching the intro video it's pretty clearly called spam. It's creating automated accounts at social networks, creating automated articles, submitted those machine generated written articles to the now useless article directories.

It has modules for auto registering at forums like this one and dropping useless links. The kind of stuff I have to spend all day removing.

It's doing everything that search engines are actively working to prevent having any effect on ranking. I'm glad it's making a difference for you. I doubt it will for long. And even if it does continue to make a difference it's doing so by polluting the web with garbage content and fake links.

SEnuke X is 100% spam and I'd suggest no one use it.

tylerhutchinson
06-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Never heard of it, but after seeing VG's post I am scared! I HATE spam, and will never spam my products or companies. I feel it does more bad then good in the long run for your company. That and depending how it works, it will lower your SEO for your websites.

I also never recommend services like this.

Harold Mansfield
06-14-2011, 11:22 PM
I went to the website and the first thing I saw was "SEO automation" and that was all I needed to see. No thanks. There is no such thing. There have been a number of these over the last few years and they all claim the exact same thing. Make money with Ebay. make money with Amazon. Make money with affiliate marketing.

It will seem to work for a while and then it will stop and you will either see a decrease in your rankings or you will piss off so many webmasters, network and forum owners that they will report you for spamming and you'll find your website at the bottom of the pile.

I'm with VG. I hate these so called "tools". They have all been the exact same thing. This one is no different. It's not basically spamming. It is exactly spamming.

vangogh
06-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Even the whole presentation trying to sell the automated tool is spammy.